Sunday, January 23, 2011

Page Turner by Karry4Harry Banner & Review

I will be the first to admit that I was never overly crazy about original characters in fan fiction. I am pretty much a Edward and Bella shipper, so throwing someone else into the mix tends to scare me away. A while back I decided to give a little fic called Ageis by Mothlights a read. Please do your self a favor and do the same. Her OC Britt kinda broke my OC cherry. So when I saw Karry4Harry's story Page Turner, I just had to give it a try.
Official Summery:
A stranger, a blank book and Audrey has found herself in the world of Twilight with a new past. Will Audrey's presence change the story? As days end, pages are written and Audrey discovers that her days within Forks and with Edward are numbered.

I highly recommend you going and checking it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment